We love the Paiste "C" Floor Stand for its portability and low profile. At home, this stand allows even large gongs to be displayed very close to a wall, which saves space. When in a rush and taking a gong out into the world, nothing beats the "C" stand for portability and ease of set up. These stands require you to be seated on the floor when playing, which limits the range of techniques that can be used with the gong.
Reasons to Choose a "C" Stand
- Portability is a Priority
- Space is a Priority
- Ease of Set Up is a Priority
- You Play While Seated on the Floor
Reasons to Choose Another Stand
- You Value Stability Above Portability, Space, and Ease of Set Up
- You Play in Various Positions from Seated to Standing
- You Want to Stack Two Gongs on One Stand
Available for gongs up to 38"